- Bewerbungsfrist: 23.08.2021
- Veröffentlicht: 22.07.2021
- Start-date: At the earliest possible date.
- Fulltime position
- Kennziffer: 00001678
- Organization of the bio laboratory
- Procurement of laboratory supplies and consumables, waste disposal, autoclaving and inventory.
- Autonomous execution of biological test series
- Supporting the Group Leader in planning, performing and carrying out pilot experiments for grant applications
- Support and training of group members (Bachelor, Master and PhD students) in e.g., PCR measurements, Western blotting,, Immunohistochemistry, fluorescence and light microscopy, histology
- Maintenance of lab equipment
- Oversight of lab safety regulation
- Appropriate qualifying professional training (e.g., Lab Assistant, MTLA, BTA, B.Sc.) or comparable qualification.
- Laboratory experience with mammalian cell cultures including primary cells, DNA agarose gel, western blot, quantitative real-time RT-PCR, light and fluorescence microscopy and immunohistochemistry.
- Knowledge in tissue embedding and sectioning and other histology related skills would be an advantage
- English skills are desirable
- Organizational skills
We expect a structured way of working as well as organizational and communication skills. You are the right person for us if you have intercultural competence and are creative and proactive.
We offer you:
- an attractive job in a multidisciplinary, international and dynamic research group working at the interface of materials science, molecular biology, biochemistry and life sciences
- a permanent position
- if the personal and collective bargaining requirements are met, remuneration according to TV-L up to E9a
- working hours in a flextime model
- a collaborative and pleasant working atmosphere
Please send your application including supporting documents citing the reference number 00001678, by 23.08.2021 at the latest. Please send your application to the following address in written or electronic form:
Institut für Makromolekulare Chemie
Applicants with disabilities (Schwerbehinderte Menschen) will be given preferential consideration in case of equal qualification.
The department offering the position is liable for the content of this job posting. Textual errors do not constitute a basis for any claims or rights. The relevant human resources department has sole responsibility for all legal transactions made within the context of the selection and hiring process.
Please note that breaches in privacy and unauthorized access by third parties cannot be excluded in communication by unencrypted email.