- Bewerbungsfrist: 03.10.2022
- Veröffentlicht: 20.09.2022
- Start-date: At the earliest possible date.
- Part-time position (20-30 Monatsstunden)
- Kennziffer: 00002538
Topic: Developing an automatic measurement system for Triboelectric Nanogenerator (TENG)
Project description: As part of Freiburg university’s excellence cluster livMatS, we are researching and developing Triboelectric Nanogenerator (TENG). These systems are basically an energy harvesting device that converts external mechanical force to electricity using the principle of electrostatic induction and triboelectrification.
What are the tasks:
- Measuring voltage and current of TENG using oscilloscope and electrometer.
- Programming using LabVIEW or Python to automate saving and reporting data from the instruments.
- Should be able to do minor experimental setups.
What are the expectations:
- BA/BSc or MA/MSc in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering field and a student at Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg.
- Should be able to solve technical issues independently.
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Familiarity with LabVIEW or Python.
Please hand in:
- a short cover letter describing how your qualification fit to this vacancy.
- a CV in bullet points
- a copy of your BA/BSc or MA/MSc transcript
- a brief summary of your bachelor’s thesis (up to 5 self-explanatory slides)
We are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for the position advertised here.
Please send your application in English including supporting documents mentioned above citing the reference number 00002538, by 03.10.2022 at the latest. Please send your application to the following address in written or electronic form:
The cluster of Excellence livMatS
AG Prof. Peter Woias
Ravi Kumar Divakar, MSc
Application: Please email your application including all attachments as a single continuous PDF (max 20MB)
Applicants with disabilities (Schwerbehinderte Menschen) will be given preferential consideration in case of equal qualification.
The department offering the position is liable for the content of this job posting. Textual errors do not constitute a basis for any claims or rights. The relevant human resources department has sole responsibility for all legal transactions made within the context of the selection and hiring process.
Please note that breaches in privacy and unauthorized access by third parties cannot be excluded in communication by unencrypted email.