- Bewerbungsfrist: 26.02.2023
- Veröffentlicht: 25.01.2023
- Start-date: 17.04.2023
- Part-time position (23 Monatsstunden)
- Kennziffer: 00002801
University College Freiburg (UCF) promotes and administers unique international and interdisciplinary teaching activities at the University, including the English-language B.A./B.Sc. program in Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS).
UCF seeks to hire two tutors to support the LAS introductory statistics course "Dealing with Numerical Information" in the summer term 2023.
Primary responsibilities will include
- supervising two weekly tutorial groups.
- correcting exercise sheets.
- assisting during the examination process / correcting exams.
- have at minimum a B.A./B.Sc. degree (recognised in Germany)
- be familiar with the theoretical background and application of basic descriptive and inferential statistics (e.g. data illustration, correlation, linear regression, etc.).
- have excellent English skills (the language of teaching is English).
- be familiar with the statistics package R.
- be a reliable colleague.
Applications should include a cover letter, a short C.V. including teaching experience (if any).The position is limited to 31.07.2021. We are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for the position advertised here.
Please send your application in English including supporting documents mentioned above citing the reference number 00002801, by 26.02.2023 at the latest. Please send your application to the following address in written or electronic form:
University of Freiburg
E-Mail (please a single PDF file):
Applicants with disabilities (Schwerbehinderte Menschen) will be given preferential consideration in case of equal qualification.
The department offering the position is liable for the content of this job posting. Textual errors do not constitute a basis for any claims or rights. The relevant human resources department has sole responsibility for all legal transactions made within the context of the selection and hiring process.
Please note that breaches in privacy and unauthorized access by third parties cannot be excluded in communication by unencrypted email.