Our identity as managers
- As managers, we are aware of our special responsibility and role model function.
- We are self-confident in actively shaping changes and innovations and accompany our employees in doing so.
- We promote the strengths and potentials of our employees and continuously develop our leadership behavior.
The aim of personnel development at the University of Freiburg is
- to promote the skills and development potential of managers with measures tailored to their needs.
- to create stable, structural framework conditions for day-to-day management work. In doing so, it contributes to a cooperative management culture.
- to prepare junior managers at an early stage for the assumption of management tasks.
(Management Office PE, Management of the AK PE)
Phone: +49 761 / 203 – 96888
(Assistance Office PE, Coordination)
Phone.: +49 761 / 203 – 96889