The Research Infrastructure Board is an advisory board to the university leadership that oversees the development of research infrastructures across the entire university. It gives strategic recommendations on large-scale equipment procurement, reinvestment as well as Service and maintenance contracts.
The following members were appointed by the university leadership for the current term (11.07.2021-10.07.2024):
- 7 representatives from the faculties:
- Chemistry and Pharmacy
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Mathematics and Physics
- 1 representative from the University Medical Centre
- 1 representative from the university’s Computer Centre
- 1 representative from the University Library
The Vice-Rector for Research and Innovation and the Chancellor are members by virtue of their office. The RIB office is located in the Rectorate and is managed by Birgit Jassmann.