Official announcements and downloads
7-day incidence: number of new infections within the past seven days per 100,000 population
- 23.09.2022: Ordinance of the Provincial Government on infection control measures against the spread of the SARS-Cov-2 virus (Corona Ordinance – CoronaVO, as amended on September 23, 2022. German only).
- 28.05.2022: General SARS-CoV-2-Hygiene regulations for the University of Freiburg (SARS-CoV-2 University hygiene regulations. As of: May 28, 2022, Version 13).
- 25.11.2021: Ordinance of the Ministry of Science on infection control measures against the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the area of responsibility of the Ministry of Science (Corona Ordinance Study Operation CoronaVO Study Operation, as amended on November 25, 2021. German only.)
- 30.07.2021: Regulation on protection against entry-related infection risks with regard to the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus Entry Regulation – CoronaEinreiseV of July 30, 2021).
- 08.07.2021: Temporary Rules Allowing the University to Operate under the Conditions of the Coronavirus Pandemic (As of 08.07.2021)
- 01.07.2021: SARS-CoV-2 Occupational Health and Safety Ordinance (Corona-ArbSchV, in the version valid as of June 25, 2021. German only.)
- 10.11.2020: Corona Phase Plan for the University of Freiburg (Version 1.2)
- 22.10.2020: Information in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the voluntary provision of information on the occurrence of typical symptoms of an infection with the corona virus or the positive result of a suspected corona test.
- 18.03.2020: Letter from the German Research Foundation (German only) to all grantees
- Form for data collection pursuant to Corona Ordinance
- Instructions for using the data collection form according to CoronaVO
- Signage for ban of entry and participation
- Signage “Masks Required”
Further downloads, specific to “Study and Teaching”, can be found in the corresponding section “Fact sheets and applications“.