Internationalization as a cross-sectional topic affects all areas of the university: research, teaching, continuing education and administration. It is not an end in itself, but a central means of ensuring and increasing the quality of research and teaching, but also of the institution as a whole. Internationalization at the University of Freiburg is based on the consensus that worldwide exchange and transnational cooperation broaden our perspective and enrich us. We define the experience of global interrelationships and the ability for intercultural cooperation as important qualifications for an international job market and a basis for responsible action as “global citizens”.
Learn more about
- current tenders and funding opportunities
- the international student exchange (“Freiburg Global Exchange”)
- Joint and double degree programs
- international partners and our strategy
- Mobility Services of the University of Freiburg
on our web portal International Affairs